What we do
We are experts in new build mortgages and Government schemes and will help you find the right mortgage and lender for your circumstances. Whether this is a First Homes, Shared Ownership, Remortgage or Straight Purchase enquiry or indeed for related protection products a qualified adviser is on hand seven days a week to speak with you. We will review your financial position and provide advice and recommendation on both mortgage and protection to meet your needs.
How we do it
A Threshold adviser can speak to you on the phone or meet face to face to assess your financial situation and will confirm you meet the lender affordability and First Homes criteria where appropriate. We will guide you through the mortgage process from decision in principle to application to mortgage offer with our administrative team taking responsibility to chase documents and decisions at all stages.
Why choose us?
We are an award winning company with access to a comprehensive number of mortgage products from a panel of over 50 lenders. Our advisers are based across the UK to provide expert advice. We provide 24/7 access to our client portal allowing you to monitor the progress of your mortgage application, upload outstanding documents and enable direct contact with your mortgage adviser or case handler. We have many longstanding clients who keep returning to use our service knowing they will receive quality advice.
Our mission statement
Our mission is to establish Threshold Mortgage Advice as a leading broker by providing honest, straightforward advice and exemplary service.
We are dedicated to becoming our client’s trusted advisers by helping them to create a safe and viable strategy to achieve their financial aims.
We will do this by treating our clients fairly and considering their best interest at all times. In doing this, we will:
- Provide advice in a professional and friendly manner, using all our experience and qualifications to ensure that our client is, where possible, always given the solution that we would choose for ourselves.
- Constantly strive to do what is in the client’s best interest, given the facts available to us.
- Through appropriate ongoing contact, refine and redirect if necessary our recommended strategy to provide the best result that we can for our client.
- We will be honest and candid at all times, and ask our clients to take action to address any problems we identify.
- We will encourage all the people involved in our business to develop their skills and knowledge in an ever‑changing financial environment.